|Školení Prometheus 🇨🇿||online||24.4.2020||6800 CZK||1 den||Register|
|Training Prometheus 🇬🇧||online||11.6.2020||399 EUR||1 day||Register|
What is Prometheus
Prometheus is widely-adopted open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit and metrics server. It allows you to collect data metrics from your app and most of your infrastructure components, as well as slicing and dicing them in order to generate ad-hoc graphs, tables and alerts. Both Prometheus and Kubernetes joined CNCF - Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
- Introduction to Prometheus ecosystem
- How to install Prometheus and Alertmanager
- Data collection - Exporters
- Prometheus and Alertmanager configuration
- How to work with PROMQL (query language of Prometheus)
- Grafana integration
- Prometheus Pushgateway
- Docker, Kubernetes and custom app integrations
Who Should Attend
This training course is primarily aimed at developers and DevOps (Server Administrators) teams, who want to monitor applications easily and comfortably.
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic Terminal knowledge
- Access to the internet - ideally without corporate proxy
- Installed Docker or Prometheus, Alertmanager, Pushgateway and Grafana
Installation instructions here
I'm a software engineer since 2009. These days, I'm focused in DevOps. I've stated with training in 2013, since then I've made more than 170 training sessions for more than 750 people. My cliets are banks, telco & large enterpises as well as startups and small companies.
Public session: 399 EUR excl. VAT
Company traning (in-house): 1 300 EUR excl. VAT